About Plant Professionals
Expertise comes from experience. Over the past 12 years, Plant Professionals has grown to become one of the largest and most respected landscaping companies in Florida. Our landscape designers and the landscaping professionals we employ within our Florida landscaping company know how to cultivate and care for South Florida plants from the roots to the flowers.
Of course, landscaping is more than just flowers and trees. Our teams are also masters of the design and installation of hardscaping, xeriscaping, and other elements that create a unique and distinctive landscape for our clients. There is no project too large, too small, or too complicated for our South Florida landscaping teams to complete. Most importantly, top level customer service is the foundation upon which our success is built. We treat each client as our only client, and the results speak for themselves via the many positive reviews our clients have to offer.
Landscape Design and Landscaping Services
Clients depend on our unique and detailed landscape design to help their property stand out within the community. This includes installation and maintenance of indoor plants and water features, as well as holiday services such as Christmas tree installation and decoration. Each service is custom tailored to the client’s specific needs and decorating objectives. Most importantly, our maintenance services ensure that the landscape and any holiday decor always look their absolute best.
The team at Plant Professionals is also highly skilled at lighting installation and can transform patios and our custom built outdoor living areas into comfortable places to relax and entertain when the sun dips beneath the horizon into the warm waters of Key Biscayne.
5 Reasons to Choose Plant Professionals
1. We will save you time and money. Time is valuable, and with Plant Professionals, we provide quality materials and services that could be confusing and painstaking to implement on your own.
2. We will keep your yard healthy. Let the experts at Plant Professionals schedule the best time to maintain your yard to keep it lush.
3. We will provide inspiration. If you are at a loss for how to design your landscape or make it aesthetically pleasing, our professionals can provide expert tips and crowd-pleasing recommendations.
4. We can increase the curb appeal of your home. Maintaining a landscape that looks wonderful can significantly increase your home’s value.
5. We can make your landscape more energy efficient. Strategically positioning trees and shrubs can drastically lower the costs you save on HVAC bills.
We encourage prospective clients to contact us at 786-574-6872 to learn more about the services we offer in the Key Biscayne area. We will be glad to answer any questions about specific projects our South Florida landscapers can complete.